Good2go2Mexico

Senor and Linda Lou have been in Pueblo Alamos, Sonora, Mexico for 13 years.
Every day brings a new discovery.
They are still working on the casa............Senor says, it won't be long.........but Linda Lou says, it won't be long until what..............stay tuned to find out what's next.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Our Blue Moon

 I have no excuse for not writing to let you know how we are. So, we are fine.

We are hot. We are lazy.

I am taking an abstract art class at the museum.
Senor is putting up the last vigas over the game room.
Cookies has a friend who comes and scratches on the door in the night to ask him to come out and play.
I have not seen the friend yet. I am sure he or she is respectable. The cat has good taste.
The bees are fine. I was dyeing wool the other afternoon, using a little jamaica and white vinegar and suddenly I was surrounded by about twenty or so, but they just swarmed around, checked out the mix and color and left. They do that every time I open the vinegar bottle.

We went to bed with the Blue Moon to the East.
And we woke up with the Blue Moon to the West.
That would be a nice title for a little story book about fairies.
Maybe manana will be a good day to bring you up to date. Right now, I am in the middle of a lousy book, but I have invested time, thinking, well, I am sure this will get better, but it hasn't. So, maybe I will just skim around to the end and get on with something else.
Hope you had a good Blue Moon wherever you were last night....or this morning.
Linda Lou

4 comments:

norm said...

Fairies are to be found at Beachcombing Bizarre History Blog, the man is a fairy expert.

Steve Cotton said...

So, what book is wasting your time?

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

Norm, thank you for the information! I will take a look at his site. mil gracias, LL

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

Steve, 'The God of Small Things' by Arundhati Roy. It is a little too abstract for me.
HOWever, I have been in an abstract art class here at the Museum, so maybe I am abstracted overboard. I finished it and when I was done I thought surely there was something else I could have been doing instead. LL