Good2go2Mexico

Senor and Linda Lou have been in Pueblo Alamos, Sonora, Mexico for 13 years.
Every day brings a new discovery.
They are still working on the casa............Senor says, it won't be long.........but Linda Lou says, it won't be long until what..............stay tuned to find out what's next.

Friday, January 12, 2018

Alamos, Sonora, Mexico Photos

Hola!
Buen dia!

All is well here in Alamos.
If you thought we deserted you, well we did for awhile there.
I just did not have any writer's motivation and my camera is broken.
I absolutely cannot live without a camera.

I did not want to buy one down here, so I am going up to the states next week and will pick up my new Sony Cyber-shot with 50mm zoom lens (yeah) while I am visiting my Dad for his ninetieth birthday party!
Wooowhooo!

When I return I will show you some photos of the house.
After some ups and downs with tile orders we finally have what we want and 
Senor is busy tiling the kitchen.
It's awesome.
It's beautiful.
I love it.

I think you will be very surprised!

In the meantime since I cannot take any photos I am going to just show you some photos of this beautiful place, Alamos, which we have called home for ten years now.

These photos were taken last December, on a cold brisk morning, around dawn, my favorite time for photography.
So, just sit back and relax and hit the scroll key.
I hope you enjoy them!
Que le vaya bien!
Linda Lou


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, as always. Can't wait to see the new tile! Have a great time in Texas and give hugs all around to your family.

Besitos!
Yennifer

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's been ten years! Time seems to fly faster the older we get. Miss your regular posts.
Larry