Good2go2Mexico

Senor and Linda Lou have been in Pueblo Alamos, Sonora, Mexico for 13 years.
Every day brings a new discovery.
They are still working on the casa............Senor says, it won't be long.........but Linda Lou says, it won't be long until what..............stay tuned to find out what's next.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rain Storms for Six Days and Nights

Buen Dia! Woooohoooo! We have had some huge storms. Beginning last Wednesday night, with the one exception of this Monday, we have had rain and thunder and lightning every day or night.

I am attempting to show you my first video. I just discovered that I can actually make little videos with sound on my camera. This is a camera I have had for about seven years.
I love little surprises like that.........



Isn't that great? They are really ringing the church bells because it is still important to attend mass even in a huge rain storm.



The photo below is out of focus, but ignore that because it is critical to the information.

This is the hole that Senor and Umberto were working on in one of the last posts. They then installed a pipe that connects the sewer line to what will be the new fixtures in the new bathroom. Now you can see the hole as it is on the inside of what will be our bedroom. The pipe has already been laid and covered up.

In the photo below, the pipe leads from the bedroom into the bathroom. Now the little pipe goes to what will become the sink..............


and to the shower.................................(see cookies, just like Senor, he likes to get in the photos)............


and to the toilet..............................



Isn't all that interesting?
Even more interesting is the mess this is after last night's rain.
I had planned to show you more, but senor is ready to go.
We are going to Navajoa to stay overnight at the Rio just so we can watch the US vs MX soccer match in Mexico City at Azteca Stadium.
This game is so huge. I have been waiting months to see it. I even checked into going to Mexico City to watch it, but we could not get tickets.
The cantina here, across from the mercado is showing it and a friend of mine whose relative owns the cantina said it would be fine for us to come there. Somehow, it just does not seem like the place to go. First of all, women are not supposed to even go into the cantina and secondly, I know who everyone in there will be rooting for. So, I told my friend thanks, but we are going to the hotel in Navajoa.......
adios!








4 comments:

Nancy said...

You're making tons of progress on the house! And we will be watching the game, too, it comes on in a few minutes.

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Loved your little video of the rain. I will need to see if my camera does this also. Hope you have a safe trip and your team wins!

Irma :)

marti and bernie said...

Thank you for the video. How lovely to hear that bell again.
I love seeing the building pix. I can just visualize how beautiful your casa will be when it's done. I'm envious! but sadly we don't have the talent of "Senor".

Anonymous said...

Forex is all about taking threats, but it is not about starting debts. You could have go through before that you just shouldn't commit cash which you can't manage to shed. Effectively, this will cause some individuals to get financial loans simply to take part in the Foreign exchange online game. It is a significantly bad thought. If you cannot pay for it, avoid it. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Unu44yysed[/url]