Good2go2Mexico

Senor and Linda Lou have been in Pueblo Alamos, Sonora, Mexico for 13 years.
Every day brings a new discovery.
They are still working on the casa............Senor says, it won't be long.........but Linda Lou says, it won't be long until what..............stay tuned to find out what's next.

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Bird With a Long Tail

 Buenas tardes.
I think this bird is a squirrel cuckoo. It was in one of our plumeria trees this morning when I came back from my walk. I have attached a link to a professional photo of the squirrel cuckoo (I hope the link works for you) and they certainly look the same to me.  The sun had just crested Loma Guadalupe Hill and as this bird hopped from branch to branch, eating the plumeria blossoms, its wings looked filled with gold.
http://www.pbase.com/dadas115/image/108410211

Note that I said.............EATING the plumeria blossoms. As if I do not have enough on my plate trying to outsmart a gardenia eating iguana, now I have to deal with this???
YES, of course, he is beautiful, absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous, and I was thrilled to see him. BUT I sure hope I don't go out in the morning and see a devoured plumeria tree.
Que le vaya bien!
Linda lou

No comments: